Visiting Scottsdale, Arizona any time soon? Well, Scottsdale.com has come up with a list of "10 Best Things To Do In Scottsdale Arizona." What do they recommend?
- Golfing at one of the numerous golf courses around Scottsdale: Troon North Golf Club with two 18-hole courses and fabulous views and JW Marriott Wildfire Golf Club come recommended by them.
- Humvee and ATV Tours of the surrounding Sonoran Desert.
- Viewing open houses around Scottsdale.
- Scottsdale FBR Open beginning the end of January through the beginning of February. The Scottsdale FBR is one of the first PGA golf events of the calendar year.
- Visiting the Scottsdale Desert Botanical Gardens.
- Taking a ride on a hot-air balloon.
- Attending a Phoenix Suns, Arizona Diamondbacks or Phoenix Coyotes game.
- Helicopter Tour of the Grand Canyon. They recommend Papillon Helicopters Tours.
- Hiking the local mountains in Scottsdale. Camelback Mountain offers hikers of all levels fabulous desert mountain hikes.
- Visiting Old Town Scottsdale & Art District. If you're there on a Thursday night from 7-9PM, you can take part in ArtWalk, which allows you to experience the galleries of Old Town, "one of the most prominent and respected art districts in the nation."
What did they leave out? Well, restaurants, of course! What are some of the top restaurants in the Scottsdale area you won't want to miss? (Unless otherwise indicated, the restaurants are located in Scottsdale)
7210 East Second Street
7120 East Becker Lane
La Torretta Ristorante
16640 North Scottsdale Road
7217 East Fourth Avenue
16489 North Scottsdale Road
7704 E. Doubletree Ranch Rd.
Gardunos of Mexico
8787 N. Scottsdale Rd, Ste. A-102
Asia de Cuba
7353 E. Indian School Rd.
(Inside the Mondrian)
Pink Pony Steak House
3831 N. Scottsdale Rd.
(between 1st St. and Main St.)
15034 N. Scottsdale Rd.
(Scottsdale Rd. and Greenway Pkwy.)
6920 E. Cave Creek Rd.
Cave Creek, AZ
Rancho Pinot Grill
6208 N. Scottsdale Rd.
(Scottsdale Rd. and Lincoln Dr.)
Paradise Valley, AZ