Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey, I Apologize About the Beaches Lists

Recently I posted a few top beaches lists. One of those lists included beaches where one was free not to wear anything. (meaning top (plus the word) less).

Well, guess what? The very next day my blog traffic fell by over half!!! And it's still low, a couple weeks later! Sure, there were some people who came looking for those types of beaches. But the other people stopped coming by! Some search engines stopped sending me people! So, I can only conclude that somehow that post was the culprit.

Anyway, I WANT MY VISITORS BACK! So, yes, I've dropped that list in my beaches list. Not that wanting an all-over tan is wrong! So, if you came looking for that particular list, I do apologize that it's no longer on this site.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking: what a weenie. (Uh, oh, weenie, will that lose me people too?)

No comments: